The Endurant 12-speed automated transmission from Eaton Cummins Automated Transmission Technologies is now available on the International LT Series and LoneStar trucks.
The Endurant is designed for long- and regional-haul applications that favor weight savings and efficiency. Part of the Cummins Integrated Power portfolio, Endurant is mated with the Cummins X15 engine for both the LT and LoneStar models.
Endurant’s maximum operating weight is 110,000 pounds with a maximum rating of 510 horsepower and an oil capacity of 16 pints.
Features of the Endurant include:
- Internal electrical system routing that minimizes exposure and corrosion to wires and connectors for improved reliability
- A new smart prognostics feature provides clutch replacement notification to better plan maintenance scheduling
- An industry-exclusive transmission fluid pressure sensor notifies drivers of low oil levels to provide burn-up warranty coverage
- Smooth and intuitive shift strategies that enhance the operator’s driving experience
- Predictive shifting using look-ahead technology to execute shift decisions that improve fuel efficiency and provide additional driver comfort
- A standard, 8-bolt PTO opening that can improve resale value.
- All-aluminum exterior
Endurant is available with IntelliConnect, a telematics-capable system that provides near real-time monitoring of vehicle fault codes, prioritizes critical events, and provides accurate and comprehensive action plans. The primary objective of IntelliConnect is to reduce unplanned downtime and provide quicker repair diagnostics through remote communication with a vehicle’s transmission.
The standard Endurant transmission warranty is 5-year/750,000 miles for linehaul commercial vehicles, and 3-year/350,000 miles for the clutch. One- and two-year extended protection plans are available.