LoadHandler Power Products has added two L29 starters for drop-in replacement coverage in Class 6 and 7 medium-duty applications.
The L29 series starters are available in multiple configurations for easy spec and drop-in replacement in the field.
Engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications and to deliver high power ratings for faster, more efficient cranking, each LoadHandler L29 starter features application-specific technology to help ensure durability and performance in a wide array of operating environments.
LoadHandler L29 Starters stats include:
- 12V applications, 9-tooth & 12-tooth available models
- Sealed nose design helps to ensure long service life and add extra protection of internal components
- Planetary gear reduction design helps to deliver a fast crank and provide an efficient power source
- Ideal for 5.9L, 6L and VT365 engines
- Fits Class 6 and 7 medium duty commercial vehicle applications, including school bus, emergency vehicle and more
- Weighs 18 pounds
- One-year, parts-only warranty
Engineered to offer durability and performance in a wide array of operating environments, LoadHandler Power Products starters and alternators come in a variety of types and configurations. Brushed and brushless alternators are available in a range of amperages and offer features like a Dual Internal Fan design for increased service life and Remote Sense capability. LoadHandler gear-reduction and direct-drive starter motors offer built-in technologies such as an Integral Magnetic Switch to maintain voltage and optional Overcrank Protection.
Originally posted on Work Truck Online