SOLD, which stands for Service Opportunities and Learning Day, will once again be held for aftermarket service providers the day before Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week in January.
A follow-up to the service-oriented SOLD13 program, this year's session will concentrate on the quickly morphing nature of heavy-duty service and parts distribution and the business decisions involved.
Held in Las Vegas at the Mirage the day before HD Aftermarket Week '14, a separate registration is required.
Topics will include:
- Service - The Independent Aftermarket's Final Frontier
Bill Wade, Wade&Partners
- Navigating New Service Channels
Molly MacKay, MacKay & Company
- Making Change "Stick" in Shops
Dave Kwinn, MSOE
- The Future of Affiliate Marketing Service Shop Programs
Presentation by each HD group and panel discussion
- Expanding Parts/Service Opportunities Using Analytics
Bruce Merrifield, Merrifield Consulting
The cost is $149 for one person and $99 for each additional attendee from the same company or for any member of one of the sponsoring groups or associations.
To register: http://www.trucksmarts.org/