Aperia Technologies said its new Halo Drive mobile app enables drivers to quickly perform pre-trip tire inspections. The app also gives drivers tire health updates on any mobile device.
Halo Drive is geared to drivers of trucks equpped with Halo Connect connected tire management platform. The tool enables pre-trip tire inspections to be completed in seconds and logs the date, time, and tire health when completed. It allows two-way communication so necessary tire service can be scheduled conveniently and economically instead of on the side of the road.
“Halo Drive rounds out the Halo Connect experience by engaging drivers and simplifying pre-trip tire inspections – possibly the least enjoyed but most critical aspect of downtime avoidance,” said Josh Carter, CEO of Aperia Technologies. “Halo Drive can be customized to alert drivers to critical tire issues that occur en route so service can be scheduled and downtime avoided.”
Aperia launched the Halo Connect tire management platform three years ago to deliver actionable tire health insights to fleet managers. The system assesses tire health, categorizes issues by severity, and provides estimated safe drive time on each tire before service must be performed.
Halo Drive ensures these insights are delivered to both drivers and fleet managers to streamline fleet-wide tire management.
According to Aperia, Halo Drive is a first-of-its-kind mobile app focused exclusively on tire pressure management for fleet drivers and includes the following features:
- Ability to complete pre-trip tire inspections in under a minute from any mobile device.
- Real-time tire health alerts are delivered to drivers.
- Driver notification of hardware issues that would require a manual pre-trip inspection.
Fleet Manager Features:
- Ability to filter the information sent to the driver, to show them only what is necessary.
- Review the pre-trip inspection history by vehicle in the Halo Connect web portal.
- Tell your drivers how you would like them to respond to time alerts directly in the Halo Drive app.
The new app is available for iOS and Android.
For more information: visit the Halo Connect Driver App page.