The Reman Summit will take place just prior to Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW).
The keynote address will be given by Jack Stack, President and Chief Executive Officer of SRC Holdings in Springfield, Mo. Stack will discuss the challenges and opportunities the next decade will bring for remanufacturing.
Also featured on the program will be the following industry experts:
• Robert Galyen of TAWAS, Inc. will talk about hybrid transmissions, batteries and other futuristic products
• Dennis Nicholas of Allison Transmission will speak about Allison transmissions and heavy-duty technology trends
• Jay Wagner of MAHLE Clevite Inc. will discuss the challenges and opportunities for the heavy-duty engine reman business
• Marc Pavelick of SuperFlow Technologies will point out the opportunities in the driveline remanufacturing market
• Gerry Cecil of Zurich Insurance will discuss with the group what it means to have adequate insurance coverage for today's heavy-duty market.
To register for the HDRG Summit, visit www.hdrg.org, or call (703) 968-2772, ext. 105.