Healthcare costs still continue to increase at an alarming rate. Chronic health conditions not only drive the cost of healthcare nationally, but more specifically for the transportation industry. The audio conference will cover the importance of changing behavior, implementing tools for employees resulting in a more efficient workforce and even better retention tools.
Other topics will include:
· National Healthcare Trends
· What Health Conditions Are Costing the Transportation Industry the Most Money?
· How to Effectively Treat Chronic Healthcare Conditions and Be Compliant with HIPAA.
· Controlling Potential High-Risk Employees from Becoming Large Shock Claimants
· Prescription Drug Utilization
· Importance of Employee Communication.
John E. Pederson of DBG Benefit Solutions, Sara Glore of Celadon Trucking and Scott McLaughlin of Stagecoach Cartage & Distribution will speak on topics such as HIPAA compliance, national health care trends, and tools for communicating with employees.
To register, visit www.truckloadacademy.org, or call Virginia DeRoze, director of Education & Training, at (703) 838-1950.