Kinedyne and Heavy Duty Trucking magazine are hosting an upcoming training webinar on cargo securement inspections that helps fleets prepare for the upcoming Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance’s International Roadcheck.
The webinar, “A Survivor’s Guide for Cargo Securement Inspections During International Roadcheck 2019,” will take place on May 28, 2019, at 8:00 a.m. EDT / 11:00 a.m. PDT. Staff attending the webinar will learn how fleets can reduce exposure to CSA violations and better protect Behavior Analysis and Safety Improvement Category (BASIC) scores, just in time for the CVSA International Roadcheck inspection event, which takes place from June 4-6 across North America.
The webinar will feature speakers Jeff Luick, northeast account executive for Kinedyne, Bob Dissinger, director of sales, Kinedyne and Robert Spooner, director of sales Canada, Kinedyne.
The session will offer information on officially sanctioned cargo securement methodologies to help fleets reduce the chance of infractions, liabilities and equipment damage. Topics covered include:
- What inspectors will be looking for and how to correctly prepare
- Key regulation and compliance tips that will keep your cargo secure
- The types of cargo securement that most operators fail to do correctly
- The top violations from the last time cargo securement was emphasized
- What you need to do to comply with FMCSA guidelines
- How to engage law enforcement in a non-confrontational way, while referring to written regulations
Interested parties should click here to register.