PCS Software now offers interfaces to KeepTruckin, Samsara, and GeoTab for electronic logging devices. That’s in addition to their existing ELD interface partners, which include JJ Keller, Omnitracs, and PeopleNet.
The company said its ELD interface will:
- Continuously import and update drivers’ current GPS verified locations
- Continuously import and update drivers’ Duty Status and available On-Duty and Driving Hours
- Import and update truck odometer readings once daily
PCS has also grown its trailer tracking interface partners, which already include Orbcomm and SkyBitz, by releasing a new interface to Spireon.
PCS noted its trailer tracking interface provides:
- Actual position tracking with historical locations per GPS ping
- Actual locations are continuously updated within Express Dispatch
For more information, go to www.PCSsoft.com.