The expander uses preset adjustments to mechanically stretch the envelope to the optimum diameter, reliably minimizing envelope stretch and in turn increasing envelope life.
According to Bill Guzick, president of Oliver, the machine should extend envelope life, improve throughput and help tighten the load on the operator.
The new Oliver spreader features:
• Installs under the monorail
• Robust frame and mechanism
• Synchronized arm movement
• Manually adjustable height and tilt
• Single cylinder actuation
• Easily removed doors for cylinder and mechanism maintenance
• Manually selected, quick adjust, five-position stretcher arm design
• Operation diameter range from 16" minimum (fully retracted), to 58" maximum (fully expanded)
• Double-sided envelope fingers and dual footvalves for easy access and operation from either side
More info: www.oliverrubber.com