PacLease expanded in 2016 by adding 10 new locations in the U.S. and Canada, offering the full line of Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks.
“PacLease had another strong year and we’re finding increased demand for those wanting to rent and lease Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks,” said Jake Civitts, director of franchise operations for Paccar Leasing Company. “With the opening of our new PacLease locations, including three in the major markets of the Detroit and Philadelphia areas, along with Birmingham, we’re well situated for continued growth.”
The company says it was responding to increased demand for rental and leasing services and it now operates 454 locations in North America. Civitts cited a recent study from the National Private Truck Council that showed 66% of respondents expected to add equipment and drivers over the next five years.
“That paints a very bright picture for our business, and leasing as a whole, as private fleets remain our main customers,” said Civitts. “And, PacLease continues to expand service offerings to its customers, with even more planned in 2017.”
The new PacLease locations are:
- PacLease of Alabama – Birmingham, Alabama
- Allstate Leasing – Clear Lake, Iowa
- Allstate Leasing – West Salem, Wisconsin
- Palmer Leasing Group – Effingham, Illinois
- Southland PacLease – Monroe, Louisiana
- PacLease of Detroit – Romulus, Michigan
- PacLease of Philadelphia – Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
- Inland PacLease – West Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
- Peterbilt Pacific Leasing – Lantzville, British Columbia, Canada
- Peterbilt Pacific Leasing – Delta, British Columbia, Canada