American Trucking Associations has announced the lineup of featured speakers for its annual Management Conference & Exhibition being held on Oct. 1-4 in Las Vegas.
The featured speakers at this year's event include:
- John Bozella, president and CEO of the Association of Global Automakers
- Diane Swonk, founder of DS Economics
- Former White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card
- Kent Lindner, senior vice president and COO of consumer risk analytics at Bank of America
- Scott Darling, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Administrator
Attendees will also have the opportunity to get a political update from pollsters Peter Hart and Neil Newhouse. And they will hear from leaders in the field of automated vehicles, including Josh Switkes, president and CEO of Peloton Technologies, Sean Waters, director of compliance and regulatory affairs of Daimler Trucks North America, Michael Roeth, executive director of the North American Council for Freight Efficiency, and Jude Hurin, administrator of the management services and programs division at the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles.
The conference also features an exhibit hall showcasing the latest products from industry suppliers, policy committee meetings and education sessions on trending transportation topics. There will be several educational sessions and the opportunity to network with other industry leaders.
To register and find out more about this year’s MC&E, click here.