The heavy-duty division of the Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association, known as the Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association, has re-elected Tim Myers as chairman of the board at a recent board of governors meeting.
Myers is president of Alcoa Wheel and Transportation Products, has served on the HDMA board since 2005, and has been a member of its executive board since 2009. He plays an active role in the HDMA board’s strategic planning group and participates in the association’s other affairs as well.
The HDMA board is responsible for the strategic direction performance and member satisfaction for the more than 210 member association.
The association also voted on new and returning members to its governing board that included the following names:
- Chairman – Tim Myers, president, Alcoa Wheel and Transportation Products
- Vice Chair – Tim Musgrave, president and CEO, Pressure Systems International
- 2nd Vice Chair – Gary Gerstenslager, president and CEO, Hendrickson International
- Immediate Past Chairman - Patrick Cavanagh, president and CEO, Enovation Controls
Newly Elected HDMA Board Member:
- Jay Craig, CEO and president, Meritor
Returning HDMA Board of Governors:
- Pedro Ferro, president and CEO, Fras-le North America
- Richard Dauch, president and CEO, Accuride.
- Randy Gardiner, president and CEO, Red Dot Corp.
- Timothy Kraus, president and COO, HDMA
- Steve Handschuh, president and CEO, MEMA
- Kevin Hawkesworth, president and CEO, Shaw Development
- Dennis Michels, president and CEO, Link Manufacturing
- Ronald I. Parker, chairman, president and CEO, Indianhead Industries
- Jack Shaffer, president and CEO, Bergstrom
- Gary Smalley, president and CEO, Dayton Parts