The American Council of Frame and Alignment Specialists will focus on axle maintenance during its 23rd Technician Training Clinic on Nov. 17 and 18 at the Hendrickson Auxiliary Axle production facility in Hebron, Ohio.
"So many are working on tag and pusher axles and haven't a clue how they work," says Gordon Botts, president of Botts Welding & Truck Service and spokesman for ACOFAS.
The clinic will cover a variety of axle maintenance topics, including:
- Proper replacement of auxiliary axle spindle bushings
- Recommended procedures for king pin replacement
- Maintenance and inspection procedures for tag and pusher axles
- Bushing replacement
- Trouble-shooting auxiliary axle air systems
- Hendrickson International Specialty Axle Group’s new products and maintenance tips
ACOFAS has added online registration for the Clinic with a PayPal option as well as online registration for the hotel. Attendees will be staying at the Heath/Newark Hampton Inn in Heath, Ohio. ACOFAS has reserved a block of rooms at a reduced rate.
Go to www.acofas.com to register for the training program and to make hotel reservations.