The Gates Corporation recently announced the addition of 128 new part numbers covering late model vehicles to its line of OEM quality aftermarket products.
The product release includes the new PolarSeal II Clamp Assortment and PolarSeal II Male Flareless Assemblies for A/C repair.
“We are excited about the expansion of our aftermarket product lines, especially our new PolarSeal II offerings, which are coming out just in time for the busy A/C season,” said Tom Trojan, Gates product marketing manager.
In addition, Gates introduces the DriveAlign® HD Tensioner for DD Series engines installed in popular Freightliner and Western Star models, covering over 45,000 VIO. Fleet-tested to over 400,000 miles, the tensioner is an advanced, drop-in solution that lasts longer than the OE equivalent so fleet managers avoid unnecessary maintenance and lower their cost per mile, Gates says.
Gates' latest release also includes a set of professional-grade hose clamp pliers for easy radiator hose installation and repair and DEF Hotline SCR Hose Assemblies covering heavy-duty vehicles like Kenworth and Peterbilt.
Highlights of the Gates new number announcement include:
• 25 new coolant hose SKUs, bringing the total number available to 4,281
• 19 Diesel Exhaust Fluid assembly additions for a total of 27 SKUs
• Nine additional DriveAlign tensioners/pulleys for a total of 522 SKUs
• 22 new GlobalSpiral high-pressure couplings for 132 total SKUs
• Nine new Micro-V AT, Stretch Fit and FleetRunner belts totaling 1,534 SKUs
• 24 new Micro-V Accessory Belt Drive Kits for import applications
• Eight new PolarSeal Couplings
• Two new automotive and two new heavy-duty water pumps
For detailed information about Gates new OEM-quality aftermarket parts and products, please visit www.Gates.com/automotive.