Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. has announced its 2012 North American Dealer of the Year awards. Each year, MFTA recognizes its dealers in the U.S. and Canada for overall performance, for sales, for parts sales, and for service performance. In addition, the company honors the dealer salesperson of the year.
The MFTA Dealer of the Year recipients for 2012 are:
• North American Dealer of the Year — Messina Truck Center, Tampa, FL
Western Region (U.S.) Dealer of the Year — Diamond Mitsubishi Fuso, San Jose, Calif.
• Canada Dealer of the Year — GloboCam Riv-Sud, Boucherville, QC
North American Sales Dealer of the Year — Charlotte Truck Center, Charlotte, N.C.
• North American Parts Dealer of the Year — D & S Truck Center, Hodgkins, IL
National Service Dealer of the Year (U.S.) — AM Mitsubishi Fuso, Philadelphia, Penn.
• National Service Dealer of the Year (Canada) — Globocam (Anjou), Anjou, QC
• North American Salesperson of the Year — Jay McGary, Charlotte Truck Center, Charlotte, N.C.
Quarterly profit for parcel delivery and trucking company FedEx Corp., topped $1 billion once again.