The theme of TMC's 2013 Annual Meeting is "Leveraging Technology for Quality Maintenance." It focuses on the value of industry best practices as a means of achieving equipment and maintenance efficiencies among end users, manufacturers and service providers.
The 4-day event features a strong slate of educational sessions, plus trucking's complete technology tradeshow which will feature more than 300 technical experts from our industry's top manufacturers and suppliers.
Several educational sessions will address hot button industry topics, such as:
- LNG/CNG-Will It Work for Your Operation?
- Fleet Managers' Assessment of Future Equipment Needs-2025 and Beyond
- Engine Manufacturers' Update: A Look at Engine Technologies for 2014-2018
- Future Transportation Energy Sources
- How to Manage Total Labor/Time Productivity
More than 100 industry Task Forces will meet to resolve issues critical to fleets. As well, there will be a broad offering of technically oriented educational sessions. TMC's Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition remains the premier event for fleet management and offers a comprehensive array of information that is vital to the growth and success of your company.
Online meeting registration is available by clicking here.