The award goes to a remanufacturer who has demonstrated leadership and vision in the industry.
A committee will make the selection from among those nominated. Nominations may be directed to the attention of Bill Gager, President of the Automotive Parts Remanufacturers Association in Chantilly, Va.
The winner of the Heavy Duty Remanufacturer of the Year Award will join the past winners:
- Precision Rebuilders, St. Clair, Mo.
- Weller Truck Parts, Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Meritor, Plainfield, Ind.
- Camerota Truck Parts, Enfield, Conn.
- Transaxle, Cinnaminson, N.J.
The HDRG Summit will feature a program of industry figures discussing the future technologies facing the remanufacturer of tomorrow.
For more information about the summit or the award, visit www.hdrg.org, call Bill Gager at 703-968-2772 ext. 103, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.