The expo starts at 11 a.m. outside the main stadium entrance and inside the Caven-Williams Center.
"We are excited to highlight the transportation industry at the bowl game," said Joel McGinley, President of uDrove. "The transportation expo gives football fans a unique opportunity to learn more about the trucking industry and the importance the industry has in our economy."
The expo will feature a number of transportation-related exhibitors, such as a truck driving school, trucking associations, carriers and suppliers. It also will feature:
* Lisa Kelly (as seen on The History Channel's "Ice Road Truckers" and "IRT: Deadliest Roads" television shows) will sign autographs.
* Lindsay Lawler, a Nashville performer, with her band will perform (she sings country music, including a song called Highway Angel).
* The MeRV, a traveling Medical Resource Vehicle for the transportation industry, which screens for sleep apnea, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. will be on hand.
* College of Western Idaho Truck Driving School will offer Truck Driving Simulator sessions.
* American Trucking Associations Share the Road truck, along with two of the America's Road Team Drivers, will offer attendees an opportunity to sit in the cab of a truck.
The game also will feature a ceremony honoring the Truckload Carriers Association's 2010 Highway Angel.
The game starts at 3:30 p.m. local time and matches top contenders from the Western Athletic Conference and the Mid-American Conference. CDL holders may get free tickets at www.udrove.com/hbowl.