Many corporate fleet managers were unable to volunteer for NAFA committees or be part of NAFA leadership due to busy work schedules. So NAFA created the Corporate Fleet Advisory Council made up of 21 fleet managers from some of the largest corporations in the world. This Council will advise on new and existing NAFA products, comment on future direction, and point out new opportunities for the association.
"I want every corporate fleet manager - member and potential member - to understand the value NAFA offers and the fact that NAFA is and will continue to be an unquestionable asset for them," explained NAFA's Executive Director, Phillip E. Russo, CAE, who will be directing the Council. "There was a perception that NAFA was ignoring corporate fleet managers and putting all of its resources toward the government fleet sector. That was not, and is not, true, but as the saying goes, 'perception is reality.'"
Russo personally invited two dozen corporate fleet managers; 21 agreed to be on the Council. They are:
* Rose Apseloff, North American Fleet Manager, Global Fleet COE, Proctor & Gamble
* Barbara Banks, Fleet Manager, DuPont
* Michael Bieger, Director Fleet, ADP
* Kirk Budhai, Fleet Manager, Hearst Corporation Service Center
* James Callen, CAFM, Adv. Dist. Specialist, FirstEnergy Corporation
* Kevin Fisher, Vice President Strategic Fleet Operations, Aramark Services
* Anthony Foster, Fleet Manager, Chesapeake Energy Corporation
* Jonathan Kamanns, Fleet Operations, Cephalon Inc.
* David Lynn, CAFM, Equipment Center Manager, Penn Line Service Inc.
* Tracy R. McCann, Manager, Global Fleet Services, Mylan Inc.
* Lee Miller, Manager, Fleet Services, Boehringer Ingelheim
* Susan Miller, CAFS, Senior Manager, Domestic Fleet, McDonald's Corporation
* Debbie Mize, Fleet/Relocations Manager, Hallmark Cards Inc.
* Milton "Bud" Reuter III, National Fleet Manager, Comcast
* Anita Salazar-Lozano, Fleet Coordinator, Makita USA Inc.
* Steve Saltzgiver, Director-Fleet Operations, North America, Coca Cola Enterprises
* William Savage, Fleet Manager, The Salvation Army
* Donard Scare, Manager, National Fleet & Transportation Safety, Apria Healthcare
* Patricia Smith< specialist="" national="" accounts/fleet="" administration,="" />
* Louis "Bud" Stewart, Fleet Manager, Cox Communications
* Raymond Williams, Fleet Manager, Verizon
NAFA is a non-profit association for professionals who manage fleets of sedans, public safety vehicles, trucks, and buses of all types and sizes, and a wide range of military and off-road equipment for organizations across the globe.