. The conference is slated for October 4-7 in Las Vegas.
The ATA expects over 150 exhibitors this year, displaying everything from trucks and engines to software and support services.
The four-day event will also include:
• A performance by country music artist and Grammy Award winner Vince Gill.
• Three general sessions focused on the state of the trucking industry, environmental sustainability and how going green can be profitable. The sessions will also cover how onboard safety systems can result in safer trucks, drivers and highways.
• Sixteen educational programs targeted to provide practical information to implement in your business.
• Political analyst Brit Hume will provide insight into what's going on "Inside Washington."
• A panel discussion of economists, moderated by FOX Financial Analyst Stu Varney, will offer an honest assessment of the current business environment and assess possibilities for recovery for the industry.
More info: mce.truckline.com.