In an upcoming webinar, Heavy Duty Trucking will lead a discussion with two top experts on what’s happening in the nation’s capitol that could affect trucking under the new administration and a Congress controlled by Democrats.
“Hot Fleet Trends: New Administration, The Economy & Trucking Policy,” will be held Tuesday, Apr 13, at 2 p.m. EDT/11 a.m. PDT.
David Cullen, longtime trucking industry editor and business/Washington contributing editor for HDT, will lead a discussion and Q&A with two top experts on what’s happening in the nation’s capitol that will affect trucking:
- David Heller, vice president of government affairs at the Truckload Carriers Association
- Dave Osiecki, president and CEO of Scopelitis Transportation Consulting
The webinar will examine five hot topics fleet managers can expect to be on the industry’s radar in the coming year and beyond, including:
- How regulations—particularly related to the environment—will change fleet operations.
- Will we see a comprehensive infrastructure bill during this session of Congress?
- Why transportation safety will become a national priority.
- Is a federal fuel tax as a funding mechanism going to become a reality?
- Will there be a levelling of the playing field with uniform driver regulations replacing conflicting state and local laws?
This complimentary webinar is sponsored by Verizon Connect. Click here to register for the webinar.