Alliance Parts, a brand of Daimler Trucks North America, continues to expand its national retail footprint, including a new standalone store with Fyda Freightliner in Columbus, Ohio. The company said its growing retail base is complemented by an increasing product portfolio.
“Though last year was one of the toughest in memory, Alliance Parts maintained our focus to expand our retail footprint and provide more options to deliver greater value for every one of our customers,” said Brad Williamson, director, Alliance Parts. “Looking ahead into 2021 and beyond, we plan to ramp up our expansion by introducing even more product lines, opening more new retail locations, and further leveraging the ExceleratorParts.com platform to truly serve as a one-stop shop for all fleets’ value parts needs.”
Alliance retail locations primarily stock Alliance Parts and Detroit Reman products, but they also can be used as order pickup locations for the full offering of DTNA Genuine and Premier parts to provide a one-stop shop for DTNA customers.
In 2018, DTNA announced a major push in its all-makes and value truck parts business, with a renewed focus on its Alliance Truck Parts brand and a team dedicated to that effort. Alliance Parts grew its retail footprint by nearly 55% in 2020, and expects to increase it by an additional 50% in 2021.
Recently opened Alliance Parts retail channels include locations at the following dealerships:
- Fyda Freightliner in Columbus, Ohio
- Delta Truck Center in French Camp, California
- Empire Truck Sales in Winona, Mississippi
- Empire Truck Sales in Monroe, Louisiana
- Empire Truck Sales in Natchez, Mississippi
- Freightliner Northwest in Albany, Oregon
- Freighter of Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Hans’ Freightliner of Cleveland, Ohio
- I-State Truck Center in Lakeville, Minnesota
- Kansas City Freightliner in Kansas City, Missouri
- New West Truck Centers in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Truck Center Companies in Liberal, Kansas
- Truck Centers, Inc. in South Bend, Indiana
- Truck Country in Marengo, Illinois
In addition to expanding its retail footprint, Alliance Parts expects to grow its product portfolio by an additional 30% in 2021. Recently added parts offerings from Alliance Parts include:
- Coreless Brake Shoes
- Aero/Flow Below
- Mud Flap Hangers
- New Cascadia Bumpers
- Brake Pads
- Series 60 Engine Components – turbos, injectors, water & fuel pumps, and more
- Electric Shifters
- Suspension Bushings
All Alliance Parts meet or exceed original equipment specifications for quality, fit and finish and are backed by a one year/unlimited mile nationwide warranty, the company said.