Workers' compensation is one of the most significant cost items that affect a carrier's bottom line. Managing those costs in an over the road employee environment is particularly challenging. The audio conference will cover the latest issues that confront carriers, and provide practical ideas to help managers exert control over the process. The following areas will be addressed:
· The State of the Union: Workers' Compensation "Reform" Update
· Pre-Injury Measures: Prevent the accident and prevent the workers' compensation claim!
· Helping the claims handler: How to best assist your risk management department, insurer or third party administrator.
· Fraud: What is it and how to fight it.
· Medicare Set Asides and the Workers Compensation Settlement
For more information and to register, visit www. truckload.org/events/index.shtml .
For more details, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Virginia DeRoze at (703) 838-1950.