and dealership management attended business strategy meetings, participated in workshops and honored their peers receiving Manager of Excellence awards.
These Manager of Excellence awards are based on numerous criteria, including customer satisfaction index scores, department participation in ongoing training, improvements to facilities and utilization of the latest technologies and tools.
The 2007 National Service Manager of Excellence for Peterbilt is Dan Shoemaker, Peterbilt of Wisconsin, Madison. As the service manager at Peterbilt of Wisconsin, Shoemaker has upgraded his shop with facility and productivity upgrades, while enhancing his service management team. His success led to increased responsibility including the oversight of all body shop operations.
Recipients of the 2007 Regional Service Manager of Excellence awards were:
• Midwest Region - Ken Carter, Rush Truck Center, Oklahoma City, Okla.
• Northeast Region - Greg Ketterer, Hunter Keyston Peterbilt, Breinigsville, Pa.
• Canadian Region - John Mahadeo, Peterbilt of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada
• Southeast Region - Mark Tucker, Peterbilt of Shreveport, Bossier City, La.
• Western Region - Bob Wilson, Truck Parts & Equipment, Las Vegas, Nev.
2007 National Parts Manager of Excellence
The 2007 Peterbilt Parts Manager of Excellence was awarded to Derrick Henderson from Hunter Truck Sales in Eau Claire, Pa. Henderson has taken his business to exceptional levels of performance and success. He is also credited with helping his parts department grow sales through effective marketing and grass roots sales techniques.
Recipients of the 2007 Regional Parts Manager of Excellence awards were:
• Midwest Region - Steve Pizzini, Rush Peterbilt, Austin, Texas
• Canadian Region - Robert Harvey, Peterbilt Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada
• Southeast Region - David Brown, Piedmont Peterbilt, Greensboro, N.C.
• Great Lakes Region - Chip Schoening, Northwest Peterbilt, Billings, Mont.
• Western Region - Dennis Creel, Peterbilt of Wyoming, Casper, Wyo.