Suites Hotel Chicago-O'Hare Rosemont
Sponsored by the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) in cooperation with the National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA), the Summit offers an array of business planning tools and insights specifically tailored to sales, marketing and planning professionals in the work truck and trailer industry.
Industry experts will discuss the following topics:
• Critical Elements of Business and Market Plan Development: Michael Ricco, professor of marketing management and strategic marketing for Marquette University (Milwaukee, Wis.) and president of Ricco Consulting LLC (Cedarburg, Wis.)
• North American Macroeconomic Forecast: William Strauss, senior economist and economic advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago (Chicago, Ill.)
• U.S. Regional Economic Forecast: Mark Vitner, senior economist & director of corporate investment banking, Wachovia Corp. (Charlotte, N.C.)
• Truck & Trailer Industry Forecast: Martin Labbe, president & CEO of Martin Labbe Associates LLC (Ormond Beach, Fla.)
• Truck Application Market Forecast: Eli Lustgarten, senior vice president of Longbow Securities (Cleveland, Ohio) and president of ESL Consultants, Inc. (St. Louis, Mo.)
• Truck Equipment & Trailer Market Summary: Steve Latin-Kasper, market data and research director, NTEA (Farmington Hills, Mich.)
Summit attendees will receive a binder and CD-ROM containing presentations and handouts as well as other data and analyses to support their company's business and market planning processes.
Early bird registration (on or before Sept. 28) for the 2008 Business and Market Planning Summit is $249 for NTEA and NTDA members; $299 for nonmembers. After Sept. 28, the fee increases to $299 for members; $349 for nonmembers.
For additional information or to register, visit www.ntea.com or call (800) 441-NTEA (6832) or (248) 489-7090.