following its Salt Lake City, Utah Spring Conference, being held April 1-4.
The new program, set for April 5, is designed to educate and update cargo claim personnel and others who are involved in carrier liability issues, on rules, regulations and procedures. The program includes:
- Review of the new Uniform Straight Bill of Lading
- Review of the ICC Termination Act and Carmack Amendment
- Tariffs and Classifications
- Claim Filing and Investigation Procedures
- Contracts: Benefits, Traps, Rules
- Liability Issues
- How to Protect Your Company's Interests
- Proactive Claim Management Techniques.
The session will be held at the new Grand America Hotel, Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, contact the Safety & Loss Prevention Management Council at 703-838-1864.