at the Dallas Convention Center, sponsored by the Truckload Carriers Assn.
Topics will include dealing with angry or nervous lenders; sources of high-risk or alternative capital; cash-flow forecasting and leverage; managing increasing truck, health and workers' compensation insurance costs; debt restructuring and financial profiling.
The following panel of experts in the aears of finance, mergers and acquisitions, investment analysis, truck brokerage and law will be participating:
* Thomas Albrecht, senior vice president of Equity Research, BB&T Capital Markets.
* Barry Brannen, managing director, Chapman Associates.
* Max Fuller, co-chairman, U.S. Xpress Enterprises.
* John H. (Chip) Grayson Jr., managing director, Morgan Keegan & Co.
* Patrick Kuehl, executive vice president, Great West Casualty Co.
* Daniel C. Moore II, transportation analyst, Stephens Inc.
* Thomas O'Bryant, senior vice president & managing director, LaSalle
* Jay Taylor, director, Jones, Taylor & Co.
CEOs, CFOs and other top operational managers of truckload carriers are welcome to attend. There is no charge and membership in TCA is not required to participate. Hoever, TCA does request RSVP by telephone or by faxing or e-mailing your name, company, address, phone and fax number to: Truckload Carriers Assn. (703) 838-1950 (voice); (703) 836-6610 (fax); email@example.com (email).