The proposed rules will also impact shippers, brokers and receivers, so all are welcome to attend. CTA suggests truckers invite their local city and country representatives. Truckers who are not members of CTA are also welcome.
Following is the schedule and locations for the meetings:
• June 14: 6 p.m. at CTA headquarters, 3251 Beacon Blvd., W. Sacramento, CA.
• June 15: 6 p.m. at C.P.D.E.S. Hall, 172 West Jefferson, Easton, CA.
• June 17: 10 a.m. at River Lodge conference Center, 1800 Riverwalk Dr., Fortuna, CA.
• June 21: 1 p.m. at The Livermore/Pleasanton Elks Lodge, 940 Larkspur Dr., Pleasanton, CA.
• June 22: 6 p.m. at Salinas Community Center, Sherwood Hall, 940 No. Main St., Salinas, CA.
For information about the meetings, call CTA at (916) 373-3513.