The new 30,000-square foot travel center, located at I-75 at State Route 50, exit 15, is based on the original prototype design unveiled last June in Denver, CO.
The facility includes:
* Ten luxury marble-tiled showers
* Eight diesel fuel lanes
* 153-space truck parking area
* Thirty phones, many with modem connections
* A separate drivers' entrance
* A freestanding, three-bay truck service building with features including Freightliner ServicePoint and a fuel desk located right in the shop building.
The site also includes a 70-seat food court featuring Popeyes, Pizza Hut and Quizno's restaurants; a full-service 155-seat Country Pride Restaurant; a 3,600-square foot convenience store; and a drivers' lounge and game room.