American Trucking Associations’ Technology & Maintenance council announced that Kenneth Calhoun, fleet optimization manager at Altec Service Group, has been elected 2019-2020 general chairman and treasurer during the organization’s Annual Meeting.
Calhoun, from Carlisle, Arkansas, served this past year as the Council’s vice chairman and chairman of meetings. He succeeds Jeff Harris, vice president of maintenance at USA Truck, as general chairman and treasurer.
“Kenneth has been a model TMC member and an example of the type of professional standard our council strives to set. I’m pleased to see him elected as TMC general chairman and treasurer,” said Robert Braswell, TMC executive director. “His passion for finding better ways to analyze maintenance data and develop our next generation workforce is well known and a great asset to the council.”
Others serving as TMC officers for 2019-2020 include:
- Vice Chairman and Chairman of Meetings: Stacy Earnhardt, director of asset management and specialized operations, Best Logistics Group;
- Chairman of Study Groups: Scott Bartlein, fleet maintenance manager of Barry Fleet Services LLC;
- Chairman of Membership and Publicity: John Adami, principal, NW Heavy Duty Sales;
- Chairman of Associates: J. David Walters, manager, warranty & field service, Alcoa Wheel & Transportation Products and
- Immediate Past Chairman Harris and Executive Director Braswell