SelecTrucks has launched a new heavy-duty emergency roadside assistance program, Roadside Select. This program is powered by Roadside Masters, North America’s largest 24/7 roadside assistance program for commercial vehicles, currently serving thousands of owner-operators and fleets. Roadside Masters is widely trusted among owner-operators for their quick response times, coast to coast support and top-notch customer service.
With response times under an hour, Roadside Select enables owner-operators and drivers to get back on the road as quickly as possible. Roadside Select accommodates drivers who speak different languages via multilingual call centers. Roadside Select is available for all used semi-trucks purchased at any one of the 24 SelecTrucks centers across North America.
Every used truck customer is unique, and SelecTrucks is proud to offer this program to provide peace of mind, no matter where their route takes them.
“Roadside Select is a helpful tool to protect our customers in the unfortunate event of an emergency,” said Bryan Howard, director of sales and distribution. “It is just one more way that we at SelecTrucks are looking out for our customers’ best interests.”
The services provided to Roadside Select members include:
- Best-in-class towing: Your truck and trailer will be towed together for up to 50 miles, the greatest distance offered nationwide.
- Mobile mechanic: If your truck can be fixed roadside, a mechanic will be brought to you in lieu of towing.
- Flat tire assistance, tire replacement, and tire repair
- Delivery service: fuel, oil, fluids and replacement parts
- Jump starts and pull starts
- Lock-out and replacement key services