ACS has partnered with Vigillo, which specializes in CSA scorecard delivery, and J.J. Keller, a safety training company, to offer CSAdvantage, a response to CSA assessments which includes driver training, intervention based on violations, hours of service auditing, overall BASIC score and HOS score, GPS integration and DVIR auditing.
Enhancements for Phase 2 of CSAdvantage include:
* Configurable e-learning courses customized by carrier, allowing carriers to utilize existing e-learning courses they currently have in place. The courses must be SCORM compliant.
* Links to view logs while working interventions, allowing users to view logs for violation dates.
* Added resources tab containing an HOS and Vigillo link.
* New scoring changes, including the way scores are displayed and calculated with regard to severity and time weight.
* Ability to auto-assign exceptions and a 'push mode' for exceptions.
* Support for secondary DOT numbers.
* New and improved reporting for driver data exceptions, organization hierarchy and workflow settings.
* New carrier alerts viewable on the summary page including driver managers not assigned to user or driver manager, drivers without driver's license information and invalid organizations.
For more information: www.trippak.com/CSAdvantage.asp