This wheel cleaner is designed to safely and effectively clean bead surface and rim flange areas on heavy duty truck and off-highway aluminum and steel wheels sized from 20" to 32" up to 20" wide. The WC-30 is designed with operator protection in mind. The wheel is placed in a completely enclosed cabinet where it rotates automatically. The wire brush is manually adjusted to the proper cleaning position. The operator observes the entire procedure thru the viewing windows while all dust and debris is removed from the cleaning chamber by the internal 5-horsepower vacuum. All wheel lip and bead surfaces can be cleaned in as little as 7 to 10 minutes.
• Heavy duty enclosed cabinet for cleaning bead seat and rim flange areas
• Handles truck and off-highway aluminum and steel wheels 20" to 32" diameter and widths up to 20"
• Wheel rotates on protective rubber rollers
• 6" diameter wire cleaning brush cleans wheel lip and bead surface areas
• 2 HP electric motor power source
• External adjustment handles position wire brush to optimal cleaning position
• Enclosed chamber and 5 HP vacuum eliminates flying dust and foreign particles
• Wheel cleaning cabinet has acrylic viewing windows to view brush location and wheel cleaning status
• Sealed 150 watt long life halogen lamp is mounted internally to illuminate the wheel cleaning area
• Constructed of heavy gauge steel
More info: www.tsissg.com