ViewPoint enterprise asset management software improves Comprehensive Maintenance and Repair Agreements (CMRA) by helping dealers and customers with tracking, managing and planning preventive maintenance, warranty service and other equipment service needs. CMRAs help Carrier support its expanding customer base in the truck, trailer and rail/intermodal markets by transferring fleet service requirements - scheduled and unscheduled - to Carrier's dealer network.
Customers using Viewpoint receive the following CMRA program enhancements:
• Notification of maintenance due, via email or ViewPoint inbox
• Online scheduling services
• Work order generation for non-emergency repairs
• Online view of unit maintenance and repair history
• Custom report generation
• Quick and easy identification of problem units
• Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
KPIs provide an overview of a fleet's current maintenance status, including information about open and scheduled orders, percent of units that are due for maintenance, units overdue for maintenance and customer-defined metrics.
More info: www.trucktrailer.carrier.com