"This upgrade was designed to give our customers the ability to do more with less," said Tom McLeod, president and founder of McLeod Software. "It's always important to run your operations as efficiently as possible, but with the current economy it becomes even more critical. Version 9.0 adds new features and benefits that make the job easier and faster for every employee using our LoadMaster system."
Key components of the new LoadMaster release include:
• An enhancement to the Customer and Order Entry screens to show actual Available Credit information, not just over or under the credit limit, so carriers can confirm the credit amount is sufficient;
• Multiple enhancements to the ETA/Out-of-Route module to better manage late and out-of-route status based on user-defined controls; a new late status for assigning the reason (such as weather, traffic, accident) is coupled with new filtering capabilities by driver, route or dispatcher and a report of active late stops; includes changes to the ETA notifier to warn users based on the type of late status;
• Order Planning and Driver Management screens now include ETA information along with confirmation on which drivers have received and acknowledged pre-assigned movements via mobile communications devices, saving planners and dispatchers valuable time;
• A new Trailer Detention report to assist in negotiating rates or billing customers based on dropped days past the free-day limit; includes the ability to apply up to five daily rates once a trailer is detained past an allowed number of days;
• The creation of a Top Driver Report based on revenue with multiple filters;
• New interfaces with the DriverFACTS safety and accident reporting system and StarTrak's ReeferTrak trailer tracking system.
Among the improvements to LoadMaster is a new field in the customer record to indicate those who allow their freight to be brokered and a new Accounts Payable feature allowing users to generate ACH payments directly to a vendor's checking account.