NASHVILLE-- Glen McDonald of Memphis, Tenn.-based Ozark Motor Lines has been elected 2017-2018 general chairman and treasurer of the American Trucking Associations’ Technology & Maintenance Council. The announcement was made hereat TMC’s annual meeting.
“Glen has been a model TMC member and an example of the type of professional standard our council strives to set. I’m pleased to see him elected as TMC general chairman and treasurer,” said Carl Kirk, ATA vice president of maintenance, information technology & logistics and TMC executive director.
McDonald has served for the past year as the Council’s vice chairman and chairman of meetings. He succeeds Doug White, vice president of maintenance of Dunbar Armored, in the TMC role.
“Being recognized like this by my peers in TMC is a tremendous honor, one I am humbled to receive,” said McDonald. “I want to thank the membership of TMC for the opportunity and thank Doug for his service to our organization.”
Others serving as TMC officers for 2017-2018 include:
- Vice Chairman and Chairman of Meetings: Jeff Harris, Swift Transportation;
- Chairman of Study Groups: Kenneth Calhoun, Truck Centers of Arkansas;
- Chairman of Membership and Publicity: Peggy Fisher, TireStamp, Inc.;
- Chairman of Associates: Dave Walters Alcoa Wheels by Arconic, Inc.; and
- Immediate Past Chairman Doug White, Dunbar Armored, Inc. and Executive Director Carl Kirk.
- John Adami, NW Heavy Duty Component Sales
- Curtis Cummings, FedEx Freight
- Stacy Earnhardt, Best Specialized
- David Foster, Premier Transportation
- Duane Lippincott, UPS
- Randy Obermeyer, Batesville Logistics Inc.
- Joe Stianche, Peco Foods