The American Truck Dealers, Heavy Duty Trucking, and Procede Software have announced the nominees for 2017 Truck Dealer of the Year.
The five nominees are:
- James D. Carello, president of Regional International Corp. in Henrietta, N.Y.;
- Katie Hopkins, executive vice president of Truck Centers, Inc., in Troy, Ill.;
- Gary G. Nicholas, president/CEO of Nicholas-Wyoming Valley Truck Sales, Inc., in Luzerne, Pa.;
- Robert W. Nuss, president of Nuss Truck Group, Inc., in Rochester, Minn.; and
- Zach Wagner, CEO of Gateway Truck & Refrigeration in Collinsville, Ill.
The nominees were selected by state, metro and national association leaders. Each nominee will be evaluated by a panel of professors from Indiana University's Kelley School of Business on dealership performance, industry leadership and civic contributions.
The winner and runner-up will be announced during the 54th annual ATD Convention and Expo in New Orleans, which runs from Thursday, Jan. 26, through Sunday, Jan. 29, 2017. The four-day event runs concurrently with the 2017 NADA Convention and Expo.
For more information or to register, visit www.atdconvention.org.