Fleet management solutions company Omnitracs has released Roadnet Anywhere v4.1, the newest version of its vehicle sorting, tracking, mobile workforce, telematics and fleet management platform.
The updated solution allows for more views into a fleet, including service history statistics while giving more routing flexibility.
"With some of our latest enhancements, companies can now view their fleets more holistically by relating something like a driver safety score to productivity and efficiency measures such as the number of routes completed, miles driven, or customer commitments met,” said Kevin Haugh, vice president and general manager of Omnitracs Roadnet Technologies.
Features included in the new update are:
- Service History module – The Roadnet Anywhere web app has a new module within FleetView. Service History shows users all of the delivery history for the service locations they choose. This gives users a comprehensive look at service statistics such as stops, quantity of deliveries, arrival and service window times, and delivery delays.
- Additional Multi-Day Routing Functionality – Routers can now set up routing windows to span multiple days.
- More Mobile Functionality for Drivers – Drivers using Android can now enable night mode, easing their eyes and minimizing distractions when driving in the dark. Drivers can also now verify the start and end load when scanning with the mobile app. Drivers can now attach photos to their survey answers so the manager instantly knows about delivery issues such as damaged product — giving time for proactive decision making.
- More Robust Analytics with Insight – Insight has several new features that push functionality to a new level for fleets to analyze transportation operations. Fleet managers can now create scorecards that rate their company’s performance based on any set of criteria they define. Also new with Insight is the addition of new forms of data visualization, including bubble charts, which allows users to easily evaluate three related measures at once through one view.
- Batch Geocoding – If a fleet has hundreds of service locations to be geocoded, users can now designate the software to automatically geocode all of the locations instantly.
Roadnet Anywhere v4.1 is now available. For additional information, click here.