The American Trucking Associations' Technology and Maintenance Council elected Kevin Tomlinson as its 2015-2016 general chairman and treasurer. Tomlinson is the director of maintenance at South Shore Transportation.
“Kevin has been a longtime and valued member of TMC and has been an important voice on the issues we work so hard on,” said Carl Kirk, ATA vice president and TMC executive director.
Tomlinson is replacing Dan Umphress of A&R Logistics in the roles after serving last year. Umphress said that he enjoyed his year as chairman and congratulated Tomlinson on the appointment.
“It is an honor to be selected by one’s peers for a leadership position,” said Tomlinson. “I’m greatly looking forward to this next year as TMC chairman.”
TMC also announced other officers elected for the 2015- 2016 season:
- Vice Chairman and Chairman of Meetings Doug White, Dunbar Armored
- Chairman of Study Groups Glen McDonald, Ozark Motor Lines
- Chairman of Membership and Publicity Peggy Fisher, TireStamp
- Chairman of Associates John Adami, NW Heavy Duty Component Sales
- Immediate Past Chairman Umphress and Executive Director Kirk
- Allen Caldwell, First Fleet
- Kenneth Calhoun, Truck Centers of Arkansas
- Todd Cotier, Hartt Transportation
- David Foster, Worldwide Equipment
- Jeff Harris, Swift Transportation
- Joe Stiache, Peco Foods
- John Sullivan, Reliable Carriers
- Dave Walters, Alcoa Wheel Products