The American Truck Dealers, Heavy Duty Trucking magazine and Procede Software announced the nominees for the 2015 Truck Dealer of the Year Award. Each of the six nominees was selected by state, metro and national association leaders.
They will be evaluated by a panel of professors from Indiana University’s Kelly School of Business on performance, industry performance and civic contributions.
The six nominees for Truck Dealer of the Year are:
- Brian M. Bruckner, president of Bruckner Truck Sales, Inc., with multiple locations in Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas;
- Kevin G. Holmes, president and CEO of Tri State Truck Center, Inc., in Shrewsbury, Mass.;
- Scott McCandless, president of McCandless Truck Center, LLC, with multiple locations in Colorado;
- Robert A. Neitzke, president of GATR Truck Center, with multiple locations in Iowa and Minnesota;
- Kari J. Rihm, president and CEO of Rihm Kenworth, with multiple locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin; and
- Jim Sayre Jr., president of GL Sayre Inc., in Conshohocken, Penn.
The winner and runner-up will be announced at the 52nd annual ATD Convention and Expo in San Francisco on Jan. 23, 2015. The event runs Jan. 22-25 and is held in conjuction with the NADA Convention and Expo at the Moscone Center.
The February issue of HDT will feature interviews with all the nominees on industry trends affecting fleets.
Last year's Truck Dealer of the Year was Kyle Treadway, president, dealer principal and legal counsel of Kenworth Sales Company in West Valley, Utah. Read more about last year's nominees in this special suppliement to HDT.