The 2013 North American NGV Conference and Expo will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center Nov. 18–21 in Atlanta, Ga. The three-day event will feature a conference, a large exposition hall and numerous social functions.
The conference will feature off-site technical tours of nearby facilities and a mix of over 75 presentations, panel discussions and breakout sessions addressing pertinent NGV-related topics. Some conference speakers include:
- Dennis Smith, National Director—U.S. Department of Energy Clean Cities Program;
- Hank Linginfelter, Executive Vice President of Distribution Operations—AGL Resources;
- Christopher McGill, Vice President of Policy and Analysis—American Gas Association;
- Jim Samuel, Principal—Capitol Integrity Group;
- Bill Graves, President—American Trucking Association;
- Mark Hazelwood, President—Pilot Flying J
- Dr. Dayne Boysen, Program Director—Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy/US Department of Energy
The 75,000 square-foot exposition hall will house more than 100 exhibitors showing the latest in light, medium and heavy duty vehicle platforms, fuel station technology and service providers, and others involved in market development. Attendees will consist of fleet operators, policy makers and various NGV industry stakeholders.
For more information on the 2013 North American NGV Conference and Expo, or to plan your attendance, visit the event website at http://cleanvehicle.org/conference/2013.