The next class will be held July 21-26 on Northwood University's campus in Midland, Mich.
Heavy Duty Leadership is designed to foster the development of the next generation of heavy-duty parts distribution, manufacturing, service, association and fleet management professionals. The program is open to any early- to mid-career management-track professional in the commercial vehicle industry.
The Heavy Duty Leadership program will be taught by industry leaders in collaboration with faculty at Northwood University's DeVos Graduate School of Management and the University of the Aftermarket. Areas of study will include:
- Global competition in heavy-duty technology,
- Succession planning,
- OEM dealers as customers and competitors,
- Industry supply chain trends and challenges,
- Team management and development,
- Strategic management of internal assets,
- Developing your unique business strategy in multi-channel markets,
- Industry case studies,
- Mentoring and leadership, and
- Guest speakers from the commercial vehicle industry.
The curriculum features an ideal blend of industry analysis, discussion and debate of new challenges and competitive strategies, individual skills training in team management, leadership roles, strategic thinking and planning, and more.
Those who are interested in attending the program are encouraged to contact the University of the Aftermarket as early as possible as class size is limited and last years class was sold out early. Participants will receive 3.5 Continuing Education Units that can be applied toward industry education certificates.
For additional information and to register for the Heavy Duty Leadership program, please click on the Course Calendar link at www.universityoftheaftermarket.com.