The 28,000-square-foot, full-service dealership represents the Peterbilt, Volvo and PacLease brands and is part of JX Enterprises' network of 15 dealerships.
Among the features of the new facility are:
- A certified, purpose-built service and repair area for natural gas vehicles (both LNG and CNG);
- 14 service bays, including six for body shop work, with an additional wash bay and expandable paint area;
- A larger truck lot for easier customer parking and more new and pre-owned truck display areas;
- Expanded parts storage and inventory;
- A well-equipped and comfortable drivers' lounge with Wi-Fi access;
- 1,200 square-feet of retail area that will showcase parts and merchandise with a modern design; and
- Green technologies such as in-floor heating powered by the company's waste oil, skylights and bay door windows, sensor-activated occupancy lighting, LED signage, and office and warehouse lighting that automatically adjusts its brightness according to the amount of ambient light.