TA Tekonsha is located at I-69, exit 25 (15587 M-60) and opened on June 25. TA Battle Creek, which opened July 2, is located at I-94, exit 104 (15874 Eleven Mile Rd.). The addition of these two locations brings the number of full-service travel centers in the TA and Petro Stopping Center branded chain to 240.
Amenities at the TA in Tekonsha include:
- Fully stocked travel store
- Full-serve, sit-down restaurant
- Five diesel lanes
- TA Truck Service repair facility with four service bays to open within 30 days
- Six showers
- Emergency roadside service available 24/7/365
- UltraOne Rewards Program kiosk and swiping system
The Battle Creek location offers the same amenities with seven showers and nine diesel lanes, and it is currently operating a TA Truck Service repair facility with five service bays.
Both sites offers a variety of additional features for professional drivers, including a driver's lounge, game room, WiFi, CAT Scale, faxing/copying, an ATM, check cashing and designated pet exercise area. Each site will undergo various renovations and improvements in the near future.
For more information: www.tatravelcenters.com.