The program will include:
- An update on federal regulations
- Private fleet case studies
- A recap of several leading safety technologies
- A recognition ceremony honoring top performing drivers
- Safety-in-the round breakout sessions
- Liability mitigation strategies
- Data mining and predictive modeling
- Best safety practices.
"The National Safety Conference is an intense, concentrated overview of key issues of interest and importance to running private fleet operations at an exceptionally high standard of safety," says Gary Petty, NPTC president and CEO. "Speakers are recognized experts, including more than 15 private fleet practitioners who manage outstanding safety programs at their respective companies," Petty says.
The program kicks off with Anne Ferro, administrator of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, who will provide insight into the federal government's safety compliance initiatives.
As in years past, the conference will be highlighted by the annual National Driver All-Stars recognition ceremony, in which nearly 20 drivers from individual NPTC fleet members will be recognized for their exceptional performance in the fields of safety, compliance and customer service.
To learn more and to register, go to www.nptc.org.