These seminars give trucking professionals the most current information on CSA to help fleets control their liability exposure and update fleet safety programs.
Topics covered include:
- FMCSA required drug and alcohol supervisory training (2 hours)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Compliance, Safety and Accountability program
- FMCSA pre-employment driver screening program
- Overview of new and proposed regulatory changes including newly released hours of service regulations and electronic on board recorders.
- Applicability of Federal and State safety regulations
- Driver qualifications
- Drug and alcohol testing regulations
- Vehicle maintenance and inspections
-Enhancing your safety program beyond regulation
Upon completing the FMCSA drug and alcohol supervisory training, required for all managers of commercial drivers, attendees will receive a certificate acknowledging completion of the two hours of training mandated by FMCSA CFR 382.603.
The seminar dates and locations are:
March 15 - Cleveland, Ohio
March 20 - Ventura, Calif.
March 21 - Los Angeles, Calif.
March 22 - Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
March 27 - Atlanta, Ga.
March 28 - Chattanooga, Tenn.
March 29 - Nashville, Tenn.
April 3 - Hyattsville, Md.
April 4 - Baltimore, Md.
April 5 - Charlottesville, Va.
April 10 - Springfield, Ill.
April 11 - Wausau, Wis.
April 11 - Harrisburg, Pa.
April 12 - Minneapolis, Minn.
April 12 - Philadelphia, Pa.
April 18 - Sacramento, Calif.
April 19 - San Leandro, Calif.
April 19 - Kansas City, Kan.
April 24 - Monroe, La.
April 25 - Tupelo, Miss.
April 26 - Memphis, Tenn.
May 2 - Detroit, Mich.
May 2 - Charlotte, N.C.
May 3 - Elkhart, Ind.
May 3 - Columbia, S.C.
May 8 - Grand Junction, Colo.
May 10 - Denver, Colo.
May 23 - Kelowna, British Columbia
The seminars are free for Idalease leasing and rental customers.
To register, visit idalease.com/safety.