The summit will take place on Monday, Jan. 23, at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas prior to Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week.
Other presentations will include:
* Insights into Current and Future Trends in the Heavy Duty Industry, Denise Rondini, Truck Parts & Service Magazine
* New Technologies for Salvaging Cores for Increased Profits, Gary Reed, Lock-N-Stitch
* Lean Manufacturing Concepts, John Hupchick, Transaxle LLC
* OEM Market Update and Brake System Product Trends, Chuck Lundberg, Wabco
* Exporting cores, Andrew Edlefsen, U.S. Foreign Commerical Service Automotive Team
The program will begin at 9 a.m. and also will feature the Remanufacturer of the Year Awards Luncheon.