The theme of Rickun's address will be "Pocketbook Issues That Drive Your Bottom Line." Rickun will reveal how to drop more dollars to your bottom line regardless of the product line you remanufacture or the size of your business.
"It's not the economy, it's not the gas prices, it's not the competition … it's YOU!" he says. "Take control of your business now or lose forever."
In his keynote address, Rickun will cover:
* Specific tools to overcome the biggest barriers to making sales
* A complete, step-by-step, fully integrated game plan for understanding and mastering sales attitude
* Clear methods to maintain intensity, drive and commitment
* The secret to delivering extraordinary service that will keep your customers coming back and telling everyone they know
* Differentiating yourself from the competition
* Overcoming the price objection
Rickun has delivered more than 75 presentations in the past year to corporations, associations and business owners with audiences ranging from 25 to 2,000. His favorite quote is "Never forget a customer; never let a customer forget you."
"Praise from his audience is collectively expressed as being innovative and positive with a tremendous understanding of basic business principles. He also understands remanufacturing and the challenges and opportunities we all face," said Bill Gager, APRA president.
For complete details on the International BIG R Show, visit www.BIGRShow.com.