The award recognizes overall excellence in parts and service performance while enhancing business operations with the integration of new Peterbilt technology and product offerings. Brad Wilson, dealer principal of Peterbilt of Sioux City, and his team accepted the award at the annual Parts and Service Meeting.
A family-owned business since 1954, Peterbilt of Sioux City is a full-service dealership offering an extensive line-up of Peterbilt trucks for over-the-road, vocational and medium duty applications. The 26-bay service center, staffed with experienced factory-trained technicians, is equipped with an extensive inventory of truck parts for all makes and models. Customers can use the quality parts and service offerings onsite at the dealership or through the roadside assistance program.
In addition, Peterbilt recognized Best in Class and Platinum Oval Dealers, as well as the first-ever, Peterbilt TRP Dealer of the year.
Best in Class awards recognize top performing dealerships that lead the way in parts and service performance metrics, the adoption of new Paccar programs and utilization of technologies that enhance the customer experience.
Best in Class Dealer Award Winners include:
* Peterbilt of Baltimore - Baltimore, Md.
* Rush PeterbiltTruckCenter - Oklahoma City, Okla.
* Peterbilt of Council Bluffs - Council Bluffs, Iowa
* Stahl Peterbilt - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
* JX Peterbilt Green Bay - De Pere, Wis.
Platinum Oval Awards recognize dealerships that excel in overall quality, performance, and customer satisfaction. Platinum Oval Dealer Award Winners include:
* Peterbilt of St. Louis - Sauget, Ill.
* Hunter Peterbilt - Smithfield, Penn.
* Peterbilt Manitoba - Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
* Idaho Falls Peterbilt - Idaho Falls, Idaho
* West Texas Peterbilt - Lubbock, Texas
* Peterbilt of Fargo - Fargo, N.D.
* Peterbilt of Lafayette - Scott, La.
The all-new TRP Awards recognize dealer excellence in the sales and marketing of the TRP brand of all makes parts for trucks, trailers and buses.
TRP Bus Segment Dealer of the Year is Hunter Peterbilt of Butler, Penn. TRP Trailer Segment Dealer of the Year went to Rush Peterbilt Truck Center of Houston, Texas. The TRP All-Makes Dealer of the Year is the Peterbilt Ontario Truck Center of Mississauga, Ontario.