The location was previously operated as Steel City, and was purchased by TA in May.
* Complete renovation of the full-service restaurant, including rebranding as Iron Skillet with an All-You-Can-Eat buffet option;
* Parking lot resurfacing and striping - with 102 truck parking spaces;
* Four fully renovated private showers with a completely automated shower system;
* New high-speed diesel pumps at all nine diesel lanes;
* Addition of Shell-branded gasoline;
* UltraOne Rewards Program kiosk and swiping system; and
* Extensive building enhancements and reimaging.
The Brazil Petro offers drivers many amenities, including a designated pet exercise area; CAT scale; a driver's lounge complete with La-Z-Boy design chairs; WiFi; TripPak; check cashing; faxing/copying; and ATM services.
Additional amenities include a Petro:Lube with four service bays, as well as RoadSquad 24/7/365 emergency roadside assistance. Future upgrades will include additional showers on the first floor; travel store enhancements; and on-island, single dispenser bulk DEF dispensing.